Nations Team Registration
In order to participate in a Nations Baseball Tournament, your team must first be registered with Nations.
To Register Your Team With Nations Baseball Follow These Simple Steps:
- Create a Manager Log-in. Click here for Directions on Creating a Manager Log-in.
- Once you have created a manager log-in you can register your team.
- Log in to the National website using your new log in information.
- Mouse over the “Teams” link in the upper section of the Nations Baseball Home page. (As shown below)
- Click the “Add New Team” link.
The following are screenshots from the Nations National website.
READ the team agreement and if you can agree to the conditions, accept and continue.
Fill out the Team Registration Form
Finish Your Team Registration
Select an age group, Team Name and set the location of your team.
You also have an option to purchase a custom website that allows you to change your team page format, add calendars, photo albums, sponsor and other custom pages. Please make sure that if you do not wish to purchase a custom team website for $20.00, you remove the check from the box. If you do not your credit card will be charged an extra $20.00 for a custom team website.
Insurance is mandatory for all Nations Teams. If you do not wish to purchase an insurance policy through Nations, in order to comply with the requirements for playing Nations Baseball, you will need to add Nations to your current policy.
In order to add Nations to your current policy your certificate needs to name: Nations Baseball Tournament Association, 10801 Hammerly Blvd., Suite 210, Houston, TX 77043, as an additional insured. You will need to upload the certificate when you register your team with Nations.
Paying the Team Registration Fee.
Provide your debit/credit card information, make sure everything is correct and then click the submit button. Your team is now registered with Nations Baseball!
Returning Nations Team? Renew your team registration
- Login into your team management account at www.nations-baseball.com
- From the TEAMS menu choose TEAM ADMIN
- The Team Admin Page will display a link on the right side to renew team.
- Choose your registration option and your team is renewed.
Once you have completed your team registration, add your team’s roster by going to the “Player Admin” page.
- To enter your roster online, you will need to click here and log into the Nations site.
- Once you log in, mouse over the “Teams” link on the upper section of the site and then select the Player Admin option.
- You will need to pick your team from the drop down box.
- Once you’ve done that, you should be able to see on the right hand side a place to enter the first name, middle name, last name, and the player’s date of birth.
If you have any questions or need any assistance registering, please contact NW Nations by clicking here.